CIty Council Action Summary: City Council Action - December 2, 2003
CENTERVILLE CITY COUNCIL ACTION
December 2, 2003
This summary is for information purposes only, and is not an official record of Council decisions. Official actions and decisions are reflected in the approved minutes of this meeting.
For additional information about agenda items see the City Manager’s Summary Memo of this meeting. (located on the left side of the website home page under “other info” or search under city Council meeting agendas).
Council member Gold was excused from the meeting.
OPEN SESSION - No one addressed the Council
1. Approve new Zoning Ordinance and Zoning Map - Consider Ordinance No. 2003-35 (a public hearing was held November 18, 2003; however, public comments will also be allowed at the December 2 meeting) - After considerable public input on sensitive lands, agricultural uses, and other issues and considerable discussion by the Council ordinance 2003-35 was unanimously approved. The Council also unanimously approved the conservation of uses overlay zone.
2. Discuss cemetery fees and regulations - No discussion.
3. MINUTES REVIEW AND ACCEPTANCE - November 18, 2003 Council meeting Unanimously approved, with minor revisions.
4. Mayor’s Report - Nothing to report.
5. City Manager Update
a. The bench was raised in the Court room.
b. Updated the Council on the status of the Parrish Lane interchange.
c. The Council was updated on potential commercial development.
6. Miscellaneous Business - Nothing to report
7. Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law - No meeting held.
8. Possible action following closed meeting - N/A